Welcome To My Charm and Jewelry Blog

Charm Gurlz will post website sales, new product information, and informative "how to" articles on jewelry creating. Please follow us to keep up to date!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Silvertone Enamel Rhinestone Snowflake Charms

Aren't these gorgeous?? I wish everyone could see them in person because the picture just does not do them justice!


I made Earrings with these Snowflake Charms and they are just beautiful.  We have lots in stock for the Christmas Season!!

No minimum order and $2.95 shipping in the USA

International Customers please email me before you checkout for a shipping quote.  International shipping can get quite expensive and I try hard to find the cheapest way to ship. On larger orders we rely on the US Postal Services Flat Rate Priority Shipping Boxes which saves our customer tons of money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment