Welcome To My Charm and Jewelry Blog

Charm Gurlz will post website sales, new product information, and informative "how to" articles on jewelry creating. Please follow us to keep up to date!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Silver-Plated Enamel Frog charms


Now isn't this guy cute! 
Our website is lacking cute Frogs and when I found this little guy I just had to have him!!!!

He is going to look so cute hanging on one of my Bookmarks that I make for craft shows!
I have so many customers that love Frogs!

This little guy would even make cute earrings for the avid Frog Lovers out there!
I remember the first time I made a pair of earrings with colorful little Rooster charms.  My Best Friend thought I was nuts but you know, they were one of the first pair of earrings that sold at the next craft show I did! 

We have lots of unique charms so stop by and have a look!

No minimum order is required and our shipping is only $2.95 in the USA


No comments:

Post a Comment