Welcome To My Charm and Jewelry Blog

Charm Gurlz will post website sales, new product information, and informative "how to" articles on jewelry creating. Please follow us to keep up to date!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Silver-Plated Spongebob Charm Pendant

I think everyone likes good, old Sponge Bob!  You have to admit his laugh is unique!!  I know my grand kids get a kick out of watching him over and over and over and over again!  lol
I attach this Sponge Bob Charms to a chain or a corded necklace and sell them at all my craft shows.  Grandmas are always buying one for this or that grandchild.  

While you are looking at Sponge Bob check out all our other single Charms.  We carry everything from Betty Boop to Hello Kitty and Snoopy!

$100 orders recieve a 20% discount and shipping in the US is only $2.95 for any size order shipped anywhere in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment